Νίκο εμένα τώρα θα μου άρεσε να πάρω ένα από τα 2 πρώτα (που διπλώνουν) που λέει ο Greekbytes αλλά με προβληματίζει η μικρή τους μνήμη ...
Είδα τώρα καλά συμπεράσματα για το παράξενο Nokia 3650 ...
Το μόνο είναι εαν το συμπαθήσεις, και σε βολέψει ...
• Very nice LCD. Crisp and clean.
• Symbian OS. It's an excellent product no matter what phone it's in. While not quite the 7650, it's still better than nothing.
• 3.4 MB of internal memory. Nice and roomy.
• Expandable memory in the form of the MultiMedia Card. The fact that 16 MB is included with the phone is also a huge plus.
• Strong messaging capabilities. Nokia's always been at the forefront of messaging. Good stuff.
• Consistent sound quality and signal finding. It's what we've come to expect from Nokia phones.
• Odd keypad configuration. Honestly, we can't really say whether it's a pro or a con. Most likely if you want to buy this phone, then you really like its radical keypad layout. What we CAN say is that it doesn't type like normal phones. You'll have to retrain yourself how to text, and untrain if you get a newer phone.
• Size does matter. It's not as big as you think, but it's not an ultra-compact phones. Might be a bit bulky for some people.
• The fact that the applications and games are Java based means only one thing - you have to pay for them. It seems like there's getting to be less and less bundled software. Where are the games? At least give us snake!