Firms abandon outsourcing plans

Σχόλια από τον χώρο του Web Design, Web Development.

Συντονιστές: WebDev Moderators, Super-Moderators

Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
KGP
Honorary Member

Δημοσίευση από KGP » 20 Απρ 2005 01:09

Tuesday, April 19 2005
by Matthew Clark in association with Nokia

Many companies that outsourced IT are bringing operations back in-house after failing to achieve savings, a survey from Deloitte claims. The report said that almost 75 percent of companies experienced problems with outsourcing projects, with about a quarter opting to bring functions back in-house, Deloitte Consulting found. "Outsourcing was a tool developed in a recessionary environment and companies are now questioning whether it is the right strategy in a growth economy, especially when half the time the expected cost savings do not materialise," said Ken Landis, senior strategy principal at Deloitte, in a Financial Times interview. The study questioned executives from 25 of the world's biggest companies.
*Στην Ελλάδα δεν χρειάζεται να σκέφτεσαι...χάνεις πολύτιμο χρόνο!
*"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." -George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
*The purpose of argument should not be victory, but progress.

Άβαταρ μέλους
geraki
Honorary Member
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από geraki » 20 Απρ 2005 01:28

Κεν γιου πλιζ τρανσλεητ δε τεξτς γιου πουτ χιαρ; Αϊ κεν ριντ ίνγλις μπατ σαμ πιπλ ντοντ, εντ αφτερ ολ ιτς α γρικ φόρουμ.
Εικόνα ← Αυτό το έκλεψα απ'τον Eneme.

Άβαταρ μέλους
KGP
Honorary Member

Δημοσίευση από KGP » 20 Απρ 2005 01:34

kane ena googling....iparchoun poloi metafrastes sto diadiktio ftinoi....to idio kano kai ego me tous ellinikous charaktires pou grafoun kai oi ipoloipi gia na tous diavazo

-choris kakia kai pareksigisi-
*"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." -George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)

Άβαταρ μέλους
3dotsgr
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από 3dotsgr » 20 Απρ 2005 11:33

Κεν γιου πλιζ τρανσλεητ δε τεξτς γιου πουτ χιαρ; Αϊ κεν ριντ ίνγλις μπατ σαμ πιπλ ντοντ, εντ αφτερ ολ ιτς α γρικ φόρουμ.
:D :) :D
to idio kano kai ego me tous ellinikous charaktires pou grafoun kai oi ipoloipi gia na tous diavazo
εντάξει εσύ ταλαιπωρήσαι αλλά γιατί αναγκάζεις και εμάς; :)
You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. Remember.. all I am offering is the truth, nothing more.

Άβαταρ μέλους
KGP
Honorary Member

Δημοσίευση από KGP » 20 Απρ 2005 11:40

re si patrioti...

ok efoson dimiourgite provlima me ta english posts den proikite na sinechiso na dimosieuo arthra pou einai sta agglia.

apologize for the incovenience caused

Άβαταρ μέλους
3dotsgr
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από 3dotsgr » 20 Απρ 2005 11:50

Σε καμιά περίπτωση δεν είμαι εγώ αυτός που θα σου πει σταμάτα αλλά πιστεύω θα ήταν πολύ βολικό να έβαζες και μια μεταφρασούλα από κάτω κάθε φορά που μεταφέρεις κάτι ξενόγλωσσο. Πάντα φιλικά, ευχαριστώ.
You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. Remember.. all I am offering is the truth, nothing more.

Άβαταρ μέλους
skeftomilos
Script Master

Δημοσίευση από skeftomilos » 21 Απρ 2005 09:15

Χρήσιμη η πληροφορία για το outsourcing. :)
The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple. Ο μη νους δε σκέπτεται μη σκέψεις για το τίποτα.

Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Web Usability & Accessibility”

Μέλη σε σύνδεση

Μέλη σε αυτήν τη Δ. Συζήτηση: Δεν υπάρχουν εγγεγραμμένα μέλη και 0 επισκέπτες