Online Training Academy

Θέλετε την γνώμη των άλλων για την σελίδα σας; Τότε βρίσκεστε στο σωστό μέρος.

Συντονιστές: WebDev Moderators, Super-Moderators

Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
af
Honorary Member
Επικοινωνία:

Online Training Academy

Δημοσίευση από af » 12 Νοέμ 2005 10:17

;-) την αλήθεια είπα μην με ευχαριστείς ;-)

Άβαταρ μέλους
Webnauts
Επικοινωνία:

Online Training Academy

Δημοσίευση από Webnauts » 14 Νοέμ 2005 04:39

cherouvim έγραψε: So, alt=""
Am I missing something? I use null or empty tags for meaningless graphics. Please be more specific.
cherouvim έγραψε: the lack of link rels for alternative content and lack of print and text-only stylesheets are some of the first things you need to take care of before finalizing that WAI AAA icon down there! :)
I am aware of this issue, though it is already on my todo list. Thanks though for pointing that out.

Any further comments? :(
Optimizing for Search Engines, with Humans in Mind.
SEO Workers Professional Consulting Company | SEO Analysis Tool | SEO Articles & Tutorials

Άβαταρ μέλους
cherouvim
Script Master
Επικοινωνία:

Online Training Academy

Δημοσίευση από cherouvim » 14 Νοέμ 2005 07:57

If a graphic elements is meaningless to you then I suggest you have it as a CSS background-image and not as an img tag inside your mark-up. It might be meaningless and no-problem for you to download (with your adsl) and see, but it will cost money and time for a mobile device to download and for a blind person to detect and ignore.

Keep it up!

Άβαταρ μέλους
Webnauts
Επικοινωνία:

Online Training Academy

Δημοσίευση από Webnauts » 15 Νοέμ 2005 08:53

cherouvim έγραψε:If a graphic elements is meaningless to you then I suggest you have it as a CSS background-image and not as an img tag inside your mark-up. It might be meaningless and no-problem for you to download (with your adsl) and see, but it will cost money and time for a mobile device to download and for a blind person to detect and ignore.

Keep it up!
You are right absolutely right Cherouvim. That would improve my site SEO too. Thanks for the tip.
Optimizing for Search Engines, with Humans in Mind.
SEO Workers Professional Consulting Company | SEO Analysis Tool | SEO Articles & Tutorials

Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Θέλω την γνώμη σας για την Σελίδα μου...”

Μέλη σε σύνδεση

Μέλη σε αυτήν τη Δ. Συζήτηση: Δεν υπάρχουν εγγεγραμμένα μέλη και 1 επισκέπτης