customedialabs Job Fair 2009 (Athens, Greece)

Ψάχνετε για δουλειά; Καταχωρήστε το βιογραφικό σας εδώ.

Συντονιστής: Super-Moderators

Κλειδωμένο
customedialabs

customedialabs Job Fair 2009 (Athens, Greece)

Δημοσίευση από customedialabs » 12 Ιαν 2009 17:27

I would like to wish all of you a Happy New Year! May 2009 be full of health, happiness and prosperity.

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Manos Sifakis and I am the founder of customedialabs an interactive agency that is headquartered in Philadelphia, United States.

I apologize in advance for the lengthy post but I want to establish a connection with the RIGHT talent in Greece and felt that this would be the best way to achieve this.

Our agency opened its doors back in 2000 offering our few clients Advanced Web Presence an innovative approach for that period. Over the years we have been gaining traction in the interactive space by adding more competencies in our team and delivering a more complete service to our clients.

It would be important to note at this point that customedialabs has had an office in LA(rissa) Greece since 2003-2004 with about 10 people working there to date.

2008 has been a milestone year for us as we have achieved some great success with big name clients. This has been the year of ING, J&J and Novo Nordisk amongst others.

Our current range of services transcend the disciplines of:

Business
Marketing
Communications
Advertising
Branding
Creative
User Experience
Interactive
Information Technology

As 2008 has come to an end a decision was made to augment our presence with a new office in Athens, Greece. The key mission of that new office is to attract top talent that resides in and around Athens, OR talent that would like to move to Athens to pursue their dreams.

[An important note here is that we would love to also find talent that would be interested to work out of our LA(rissa) office too.]

I am going to try and close this lengthy post (I did apologize to all at the beginning of the post) by saying this:

IF you feel that you have experience AND/OR talent that relates to the interactive space WE WANT YOU. IF you want to take charge of your life and be a part of something that will be big then the time is NOW so take action.

We are going to be in Athens, Greece from January 26th to January 30th waiting to meet with you and tell you our story and listen to yours. All of this with one goal in mind: to deliver excellence for our clients in 2009 and beyond AND achieve a higher level of life for us all.

Please RSVP @ http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=5 ... 7583197704

We look forward to getting to know you!

===================================
customedialabs - interactive agency
P: 610.225.0350x205
E: hr@customedialabs.com
W: www.customedialabs.com
===================================

Κλειδωμένο

Επιστροφή στο “Αναζήτηση Εργασίας”

Μέλη σε σύνδεση

Μέλη σε αυτήν τη Δ. Συζήτηση: Δεν υπάρχουν εγγεγραμμένα μέλη και 0 επισκέπτες